Monika Fraser, BSc MSST
Monika graduated from the University of Gloucestershire with a First Class Honours in BSc Sports Therapy. As a qualified fitness instructor with a particular interest in muscular fatigue, postural control and Pilates, Monika is able to tailor rehabilitation programmes to suit a large scope of patients throughout various stages of their recovery.
With a background in dance, gymnastics and cheerleading, and her experience within these sectors including; London Contemporary Dance School, The English National Ballet Company and Crimson Heat Tigers, Monika aims to provide treatment and rehabilitation to patients of all levels of ability, with the aim of return to full sporting or functional activities.
Throughout Monika’s career, she has been able to gain valuable experience alongside a number of professional athletes and events including;
- IAAF World Indoor Athletics Championships
- GB Womens Ice Hokey
- Tonga International Rugby Team – Rugby World Cup 2015
- English National Ballet Company
- The Wilkes Academy of Performing Arts
- London Contemporary Dance School
- Trinity Laban
- English Ice Hockey Association
- Crimson Heat Tigers Cheerleading